- A blockchain consensus mechanism in addition to Proof-of-Work that maintains the integrity of blockchain.
- A blockchain consensus mechanism involving solving of computationally intensive puzzles to validate transactions and create new blocks..
- The amount of interest a borrower must pay each year is known as the annual percentage rate (APR). The annual percentage rate (APR) is determined by multiplying the periodic interest rate by the number of periods in a year that the periodic rate is used.
- Annual percentage yield (APY) is the rate of return gained over the course of a year on a specific investment. Compounding interest, which is computed on a regular basis and applied to the am.
- A decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) is founded upon and governed by a set of computer-defined rules and blockchain-based smart contracts
- A type of application that runs on a decentralized network, avoiding a single point of failure.
- This is the amount of LP the treasury owns and controls. The more POL the better for the protocol and its users.
- Тotal value locked represents the number of assets that are currently being staked in a specific protocol.
- Deflation Control Variable, is the scaling factor at which protocol defined buy pressure changes. A higher DCV means more buy pressure from the protocol, resulting in a higher deflation. A lower DCV means less buy pressure from the protocol, resulting in a lower deflation.
- Protocol Controlled Value, is the amount of funds the treasury owns and controls. The more PCV the better for the protocol and its users.
- Protocol Owned Liquidity, is the amount of LP the treasury owns and controls. The more POL the better for the protocol and its users.